As a founding member of the International Society of Automation Global Cybersecurity Consortium (ISAGCA), we partner with the ISA to deliver the ISA/IEC 62443 training and certification series in Southeast Asia, Australia and New Zealand. The ISA/IEC 62443 series of standards, developed by the ISA99 committee and adopted by the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC), provides a flexible framework to address and mitigate current and future security vulnerabilities in industrial automation and control systems (IACSs).
Certificate 1: ISA/IEC 62443 Cybersecurity Fundamentals Specialist (ISA/CFS): Using the ISA/IEC 62443 Standards to Secure Your Control Systems (IC32)
This course takes a detailed look at how the ISA/IEC 62443 (formerly ISA 99) Standards can be used to protect your critical control systems. It also explores the procedural and technical differences between security systems for traditional IT environments and solutions appropriate for SCADA or plant floor environments. Modules include instructional content, interactive reviews, video lab demonstrations conducted by an ISA cyber security instructor and assessments.
The course consists of 12 modules including:
- Module 1: Introduction to Control Systems Security and the ISA/IEC 62443 Standards
- Module 2: ISA/IEC 62443-1-1 Terminology and Regulations & Standard
- Module 3: ISA99 Committee, The 62443 Standards, and Intro to the IACS Cybersecurity Lifecycle
- Module 4: Establishing an Industrial Automation and Control Systems Security Program
- Module 5: Industrial Networking Basics L1 – L7
- Module 6: Demonstration Lab: PCAP Analysis
- Module 7: Network Security Basics
- Module 8: Industrial Protocols
- Module 9: ISA/IEC 62443 Models
- Module 10: Network Segmentation, Patch Management, and Intrusion Detection
- Module 11: Security Risk Assessment and System Design Intro
- Module 12: Security Program Requirements for IACS Service Providers
Certificate 2: ISA/IEC 62443 Cybersecurity Risk Assessment Specialist (ISA/CRS): Assessing the Cybersecurity of New or Existing IACS Systems (IC33)
This course provides participants with the information and skills to assess the cyber security needs of a new or existing IACS. Participants will learn to develop cyber security frameworks that can be used to document the cyber security requirements of a project. This course is delivered in an interactive, modular format. Modules include instructional content, interactive reviews, video lab demonstrations conducted by an ISA cyber security instructor and assessments.
The course consists of six modules:
- Module 1: Preparing for an Assessment
- Module 2: Cybersecurity Vulnerability Assessment
- Module 3: Conducting Vulnerability Assessments
- Module 4: Cyber Risk Assessments
- Module 5: Conducting Cyber Risk Assessments
- Module 6: Documentation
We and ISA can also deliver customised courses and workshops to suit organisations that want to have targeted understanding of the ISA/IEC 62443 cyber security standards.
For more information on the training course content, certifications and customisations, please fill in the contact form below and we will provide more details regarding registration, course materials and certification.
Contact us to know more!